nanog mailing list archives

Re: Apparent widespread Worldcom ATM failure

From: ben hubbard <nanog () eproduct org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:37:21 -0500

http://www.noc.uu.net/  seems now, at long last, to have something
posted on it. We've got a site in maryland that went down around 5pm-ish

eastern today with them, which is fairly close to the 5:15 that CNN was
reporting for the train incident. Maybe coincidence, but then again....

Anyway from http://www.noc.uu.net/ : Fiber Cut affecting many North East

cities in the US. No ETR yet.  Reference CNS RFO ticket 418065