nanog mailing list archives

Re: Warning: Cisco RW community backdoor.

From: Eric Germann <ekgermann () cctec com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:24:51 -0500

not on a 3640 running 12.0(1)T. (C3640-IS56I-M) Does return info though via a SNMP walk.  No ATM interfaces either.

doing the below on a 3662 running 12.1(3a)T1 (C3660-IS-M) with an ATM interface (4 port T1 IMA) shows another one
"cable-docsis"

cable-docsis faithfully pukes up all kinds of info try walking ".1.3.6.1"  "ILMI" pukes.

Going to be a long night ....

Eric