nanog mailing list archives

RE: Network for Sale

From: "Daniel L. Golding" <dan () netrail net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 01:27:05 -0500 (EST)

Nick,

Savvis was first by a very long time. As I understand it, they cooled to
the idea after a while. InterNAP came later, and executed (at least
marketing and sales-wise), much better.

Regardless of the hype, there's a big difference between a PNAP/POP from
one of these guys, and what is conventionally thought of as a NAP.

- Daniel Golding