nanog mailing list archives

Re: happy bday IGS-R

From: "Bradley J. Passwaters" <bjp () Glue umd edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:02:50 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Eric Sobocinski wrote:

At 12:28 AM -0500, 02/14/2001, Paul Lantinga wrote:

No command line help, no command line completion, no cidr notation, no
motorcar, not a single luxury... it's primitive as can be[1].  So, does
'mlb' still work for cisco?

It appears not.  "mlb" shows no matches in the company directory.  Also no
matches in the internal newsgroups archives ('95+), though I wouldn't
expect a developer to have much presence there anyway.

I think you need to go back to 91-94 :) I have not run glimpse over the
mail archives I have from SURAnet so I am not going to search but I think
its Marcia Bednarcyk (sp?)

Brad

Hey Dave O'leary, I have a P4200 in my basement that needs an upgrade :)