nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: Lost job? Need help? NANOG Recruiting BOF!

From: K.Graham <kgraham () ican net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:52:50 -0500

This is a very good idea Timothy.   As part of the Excite@Home RIF, myself
and all others in the Toronto Network Operations Center found ourselves
without a position last friday.   Any and all help would be appreciated in
finding myself in a new position quickly.   I would really hate to loose the
knowledge I gained over the past year on the grave shift.

My info will be sent to you shortly.

Kim