nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hi

From: "¨°º©[Queen Vamp]©º°¨" <vampiress () vampiress-au net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:47:08 +1100

Guilty for clue-impairment is a lot different than guilty of intent to
spread.  As for clue-impairment, I think everyone here agrees that Cisco
should have this well filtered.  If this was your intended statement, then
yes, agreed.  It was the implication of malice that I think was
inappropriate, especially in a public forum.

Well hang on a bit there.... shouldn't merit have this filtered as well?
Agreed the person who opened the said SCR should have had a clue, but what
about merit protecting its subscribers?  At very least one would think they
would be geared up to thwart the spread of such viruses.