nanog mailing list archives

Re: granitecanyon.com network unreachable?

From: Bob K <melange () yip org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

The network that ns1.granitecanyon.com is on appears to be
down; traceroutes die at ge-1-2-0.a01.enwdco01.us.ra.verio.net
(129.250.26.147) .  Anyone know what's going on with that?

then the problem is likely between verio.net and granitecanyon.com or
within one of those two you clearly already have enough information to
be following rfc 2142 instead of posting to nanog.

My apologies.  The reason I posted to NANOG is because granitecanyon.com
hosts The Public DNS Service, which handles a *lot* of nameservice for
"The Little People" due to said services being free and automated; thus, I
thought the answer would be of interest to many here.  I've consequently
emailed support () verio net instead and will attempt to keep my posts
on-topic here in the future.

--
Bob <melange () yip org> | Yes.  I know.  That is, indeed, *not* mayonnaise.