nanog mailing list archives

Re: Canada - Land of ice and snow (was RE: California power ... unplugged)

From: "Richard A. Steenbergen" <ras () e-gerbil net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, John Fraizer wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Richard A. Steenbergen wrote:

find out where they screwed it up. But as for datacenters, I have also
heard the theory that canadian customs inspects every packet crossing the
border, and that one I tend to believe. :P

Well, you know they have to keep Charles in porn... They have just found a
way to hijack the porn of his "subjects" which was cheaper and easier than
keeping track of his credit card bills. ;-) (You don't know how long I've
been waiting to bust on Charles!)

Oh, and to clear up any misunderstanding, that was intented as a joke
about the cause of poor canadian/us internet connectivity, not canadian
privacy policy. Sorry, it's been a long night. :P

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras