nanog mailing list archives

Re: Faster 'Net growth rate raises fears about routers

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 00:57:41 -0400

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001 19:31:24 EDT, Stephen Griffin <stephen.griffin () rcn com>  said:
Certainly people can argue (and would probably make more headway) that
the majority of providers aren't "good enough". I would certainly advocate
for providers working for better stability through things like effective

And actually, the *ORIGINAL* commen (from Patrik Falstrom, if I remember right)
that *started* this thread basically boiled down to:

"the majority of people who are multihoming are doing it because providers
aren't good enough, and wouldn't have to multihome if providers were Getting
It Right".

We've gone full circle guys.  Let's give it a rest. ;)

                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst
                                Virginia Tech