nanog mailing list archives

RE: Root zone change -- d.gtld-servers.net

From: rdobbins () netmore net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:58:04 -0700

I know the difference, it's just been common practice for a long time to
refer to them as the 'root' servers.

You and Mr. Bush are right about that, of course - but I still think it was
nice of NSI to actually let us know about the TLD server change.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () netmore net> // 818.535.5024 voice