nanog mailing list archives

What happened to the MFS Sales number for MAE-E . ie: 703.506.2000

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

        Hello All ,  It looks like Worldcomm pulled the plug on their MAE
        East sales line .  The www.mae.net page doesn't show the phone
        list any longer .  It appears that they only want you to have
        access to the sales group(s) thru the email address
        mae-info () mfst com
        Are they going to centralize the sales office(s) ?
        Does anyone know an MFS-MAE-Easts Sales persons # ?

                Tia ,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr () baby-dragons com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |