nanog mailing list archives

RE: IS-IS protocol implementation problem

From: rdobbins () netmore net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:48:42 -0800

You're right - I'm looking for fault here in my own equipment, whereas a
screwed-up IGP on their end could well have caused all the problems I was
experiencing.

Occam's Razor, of course!

Your point about the iBGP confederations is well-taken, by the way.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () netmore net> // 818.535.5024 voice