nanog mailing list archives

Re: Traffic statistic collector

From: "Stephen J. Wilcox" <steve () opaltelecom co uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:40:15 +0000 (GMT)

I've tried flowd before and tried it again just now, running aggregation
on as and charting it I see far less traffic being reported in cflowd than
i see going across the interface, why might that be? also doesnt the
system only report the next hop as so how do you determine how much you
send to a particluar AS without listing all prefixes? I also get a lot of
traffic coming in from my AS even though its an edge router interface, why
might that be?

Hmm

Steve

--