nanog mailing list archives

Re: Server Monitoring

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck Nether net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:39:01 -0500

        Speaking on that note, you probally do not want the
most recent version (yet), as it represents a major overhaul and I'm
still working all the kinks out of it.

        I would suggest sticking with 0.83.2 version which is up
for ftp at ftp://puck.nether.net/pub/jared/.  I've gotten most
of the bugs worked out in the rework of the code and new config
file.  There are some reputable (well, everyone is reputable in
someones eyes) providers that run sysmon in a fairly large environment
without problems.

        Because of the rework of config parser, I will be able to add
all the feature requests that people have been nagging me for awhile,
as I can add them, so feel free to ask.

        - Jared