nanog mailing list archives

Re: PSINet outage?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative net au>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 03:28:22 +0800

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000, John Fraizer wrote:

Is anybody else hearing about PSINet having a major outage that is
affecting Internet and e-mail traffic all along eastern seaboard? MS

Does anyone care to explain how it could effect one or the other
exclusively?

Transparent port redirection of port 25 to seperate compressed
uucp processes?

Now, lets see how long it is before a L4 vendor does this .. :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd                    "God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
<adrian () creative net au>       Now I'll have to create Republicans!"