nanog mailing list archives

Re: More .edu abuse? WWW.COLLEGES.EDU

From: Stephen Wolff <swolff () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:51:28 -0600 (EST)

Give it a rest, Jim.  Merit is a non-profit (intentionally!) ISP.  Its NSF
grants do not support its ISP function.

Two of Merit's three currently active NSF awards support the development
of open Internet tools; the third is a nearly-expired grant for a DS-3
research connection to the vBNS.

-s  (Yes, I supported Merit when I was at NSF.)