nanog mailing list archives

Re: 11/11/00 Internet Routing Problems

From: John Fraizer <nanog () EnterZone Net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:43:12 -0500 (EST)

Mike,

I have worked with your NOC staff before.  I draw my personal conclusions
from past experience.  If the caliber of your people has improved over the
past two years, kudos.  It isn't apparent from my vantagepoint.

By the way, "because" is NOT spelled "becuase."  I point this out
_because_ you mispelled it not once but, twice in your rebuttal.

Mike Gibbs
Director of Engineering and Operations
ServInt Corp

Frightening.