nanog mailing list archives

RE: Asia Pacific problems?

From: "Roeland Meyer (E-mail)" <rmeyer () mhsc com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 05:04:29 -0700

Hi Joe,

I've been meaning to talk to you about IDNO stuff, when I have some time, after I get my INN servers up and running.

On the AP question. I am aware that there are various routes. What I am asking, that I thought the traceroute made
clear, was if there was anything specifically reported involving Hong Kong, which is where the traceroute went nutz.