nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level 3 is reporting fiber cuts in San Jose and San Francisco

From: Pete Rohrman <prohrman () internap com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:07:17 -0400 (EDT)

MFS is also reporting that there are 37 DS-3's down in that area.  The
trouble taker said that it was a satellite issue.  MFS Ticket
2008362.

Peter Rohrman                   main: 212.809.3522 ext 1321
Install Engineer                direct: 212.981.1555
InterNAP Network Services       fax: 212.635.5477
65 Broadway, NY 10006