nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hi, we're from the government and we're here to help (long)

From: Robert Cannon <rmcannon () mail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:54:47 -0500 (EST)

Concerning Government Addressing These Issues, See

National Infrastructure Protection Center
http://www.fbi.gov/nipc/welcome.htm

Critical Infrastructure Assurance Office
http://www.ciao.gov/

President's Council on Critical Infrastructure Protection
www.pccip.giv

Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section
www.cybercrime.gov

FCC's Network Reliability and Interoperability Council
www.nric.org
looking into reliability of packet switched networks

-B
www.cybertelecom.org