nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS6082

From: "Vincent J. Bono" <vbono () vinny org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:38:43 -0400

Try e-mailing:

Chris White <cwhite () harvardnet com>
Jim D'Angelo <jdangelo () harvardnet com>
Larry Jarvis <ljarvis () harvardnet com>

In that order of potential usefuleness.  We have called
their NOC several times now and have not gotten very far.

-vb

That data is bogus; 6082 is now harvard.net, based in charlestown MA.
800-772-6771 is the front door; all recognizable names in my cell phone
are in the "used to be there" category, no back-doors.

--
Joe Provo                                            Voice  508.486.7471
Director, Internet Planning & Design                 Fax    508.229.2375