nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAE West down?

From: John Fraizer <nanog () EnterZone Net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

'Tis true...  'Tis bad...

Be vewwy vewwy quiet!  We're Huntin' MFS Engineers!!!

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Jon Mansey wrote:

Any truth in this?

"Due to a hardware misconfiguration, the entire MAE West peering point is
down to all users. This includes all ISPs and all networks who peer at that
NAP. Please be assured that MFS is doing their utmost to repair their
problem."