nanog mailing list archives

RE: RBL-type BGP service for known rogue networks?

From: Karyn Ulriksen <kulriksen () publichost com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:13:28 -0700

You can play tricks with BGP to do this.  Here's how MAPS RBL does it, and
how you can use it:

http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/usage.html#BGP

Mark

That's actually pretty clean, too.  I haven't implemented a route server on
my networks.  But I play around on Cerf Net's sometimes when I tracking down
BGP problems.  What's the consensus on using one at the Tier 2 level?

Karyn