nanog mailing list archives

Re: Traffic statistics from major ISPs

From: Steve Feldman <feldman () mci net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:49:00 -0800

Not exactly what you asked for, but there are (finally!)
useful MAE East stats again.  http://www.mae.net/east/stats.html

It shows a minor but noticeable dip in traffic from about
23:45 to 00:30 Eastern time last night.  This was also observed
at MAE West and the ATM MAEs.  I didn't observe any other artifacts
as the new year moved west.

        Steve