nanog mailing list archives

RE: RFC1918 addresses to permit in for VPN?

From: John Fraizer <nanog () EnterZone Net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:39:54 -0500 (EST)

Oh, come on.  You must not monitor NANOG that much.  Otherwise, you would
know that if I was flaming, anyone with a bell*.* address would be in a
burn ward.  I was just making a simple observation.  Can I help it if
every contact I've had, save one, with bell*.* has been a clueless,
old-fart, union-so-you-can't-replace-him-her-with-someone-with-clue,
wouldn't know a clue if it came up and bit them in the a$%@^$@%^ piece of
%^&#%&^#?!??? who is sucking up oxygen from the script kiddies (who while
I hate, may actually grow up some day and do something productive)??!!!???

Don't want to be associated with that stereotype?   Get rid of 99% of your
organization or go to work for someone else.

BTW: I know from first hand experience.  I had to leave a job at a bell*.*
company because as a 19 y/o. I made the 20/30/40/50/60 y/o's nervous as
far as their jobs were concerned.

'Nuff said.

---
John Fraizer