nanog mailing list archives

RE: Qwest yesterday?

From: "Steve Riley (MCS)" <steriley () microsoft com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:52:43 -0800

There have been some very high winds here in the last couple days -- upwards
of 90 MPH. Knocked out some of AT&T @Home, too. Wouldn't surprise me if it
also ripped off a few roofs in Boulder; that happens just about every
winter.

Steve Riley
Microsoft Communications Consulting in Denver, Colorado
    steriley () microsoft com
    +1 720 320-7889 (NEW mobile)
    www.microsoft.com/isn/
Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to pound in
the correct screw.