nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lightning and nacamar down?

From: Reid Fishler <redhead () freebsd redbird com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:25:28 -0500

This is not true. I am glad there is such great information out there. Lightning is experiencing an outage, and will be moving out of Abovenet, yes. Thats all I have to say about this now, but you certainly do not have the correct story. If your so sure of your information, why don't you come out from behind your
hotmail address?

Reid Fishler
President
Lightning.net