nanog mailing list archives

RE: Who's peering at Ameritech?

From: Jason Lixfeld <jlixfeld () team look ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:08:49 -0500

I appreciate the comments of those who have suggested that I check the RSNG.
There is a difference in the total number of peers listed on the RSNG verses
the number of peers listed on the AADS site.  My question is wether the
difference is simply due to the fact that not everyone peering at AADS is
peering with the RSNG and all those who are listed on AADS' site are infact
connected and exchanging traffic?