nanog mailing list archives

Re: Clue at @Home?

From: "Jim Logan" <ypcat25 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:04:38 -0500

Sounds like classic @Home customer service... Oh well, time for me to order a real circuit I guess... Christ, their Level-2 people can't even get into their routers and the escalation for those guys don't even know what to look for... And forget about getting to talk to anyone above level-2...

--Jim