nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: USWest]

From: John Fraizer <nanog () EnterZone Net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 sysop () uswest net wrote:

U S WEST ISOps is very concerned that its services and products
not be used to harass others, abuse the network or interfere
with other users' enjoyment of the Internet.  We apologize
that this situation has occurred.

Sure you are.

Unfortunately, your message does not appear to include the full
message headers. Without the full message headers, especially the
"Received" lines, we can not investigate this issue.

Not a problem.  Next time it happens, I'll see just how much hate your can
swallow before it blows up.  I'm willing to bet that
we have more than enough capacity to get your attention.  Perhaps
THAN you will be able to "further investigate" the issue.

Ya'll have fun with your little SPAM friendly network, ya hear?

John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc