nanog mailing list archives

Re: Root zone change -- Informational message

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:11:09 -0400

"Verd, Brad" wrote:

Informational Message:

The IP for m.gtld-servers.net will be changed in the authoritative list for
.com, .net, and .org.  Changes will be reflected in the zone with serial
number 2000083001

Brad,

Why haven't you answered the question posed to you privately
about why I can't remove the fax number from my contact
handle, SJS5?

If you're not the proper person to talk to, at least
(a) tell me, or
(b) forward the question to someone who can answer it.

--
North Shore Technologies, Cleveland, OH  http://NorthShoreTechnologies.net
Steve Sobol, BOFH - President, Chief Website Architect and Janitor