nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 20 Meeting Information -- Registration Open

From: Carol Wadsworth <carolw () merit edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:23:26 -0400

Kai,

There are many rooms still available in the NANOG room
block.  The hotel is only sold out on the first day
(Saturday, October 21).  Due to that, I cannot increase the
room block for that day.  If you call the hotel directly,
they will make other recommendations in the immediate area
for lodging that night.

Carol Wadsworth
Merit Network, Inc.

--On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 3:59 PM -0400 Kai Schlichting