nanog mailing list archives

Re: surge in spam email (fwd)

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () mail-abuse org>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:16:16 -0700

On 08/11/00, kingp () mindspring net wrote:

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, J.D. Falk wrote:

    How many years have we been attempting technical solutions?
    Five, six?

  Does anal electrocution count as a technical soloution?

        Not unless we can find a way to have it automagically happen
        whenever somebody sends spam....

--
J.D. Falk                                             "Laughter is the sound
Product Manager                          that knowledge makes when it's born."