nanog mailing list archives

RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?

From: "Roeland Meyer (E-mail)" <rmeyer () mhsc com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:04:12 -0700

Even in jest, this is more than a little mean-spirited and absurd. Disparaging someone's reputation, without evidence
is untoward. This could get someone fired for no reason. Please, let's have no more of this.

Exiled Dave
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 2:33 PM

A thought just came to me.

My experience with above.net, and exodus.net, leaves
me to KNOW that a certain exodus engineer's wife works
as an engineer at above.net. Reading the quote at

Ebay WAS at exodus, then half of it went to above.

Maybe this is just the "conspirator" in me, but, what
if that husband/wife team was 'contracted' for
revenge, for the ebay move, and participated in paid
corporate espionage?