nanog mailing list archives

RE: Network Solutions with another twist

From: "Roeland M.J. Meyer" <rmeyer () mhsc com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 08:23:12 -0700

is anyone keeping track of NSI errors?

Ken Eddings
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 2:34 PM

I second that.  I've been dealing with them around four years now and
have never managed to speak to a human.

I avoid speaking to NSI support critters as much as possible and I never ask for anything "out of the box". Been doing
that for five years now.

When pushed we've had to expedite things and pay the new expediting
fee, which wouldn't have been necessary had reasonable customer
service been available in the first place.  Seems to me the generally
regarded poor service might be used to drive business to their
extra-cost services.

But ... of course!<g>