nanog mailing list archives

Re: more anti-networksolutions propaganda

From: Alex Rubenstein <alex () nac net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:56:11 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, deeann mikula wrote:

this is more of a questions for the domain-masters out there, but has
anyone noticed a proliferation of spam to their contact addresses for
their domains hosted at NS?

Yes, over the last 7 to 14 days, it has been horrendous.

I'm contemplating blocking email from them, except for domain reg's.

On a related note, has anyone else had extremely long delays with
and 20 of that is me waiting for them...