nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Solutions, HOSTS

From: Robbie Honerkamp <robbie () opus shorty com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:00:02 -0400

Thus spake Gregory A. Carter (omni () dynmc net):

I'm starting to get exteremely fustrated here.  I've been trying to modify
two of my nameserver HOSTS with Network Solutions for almost two months
now and all I get back is the "We've seen your post but we haven't done
anything yet..." hoopla auto responce.  Has anyone else had this problem
lately?  Are they reigstering domains in a timely mannor since it gets
them money but not bothering to honor the nameserver HOST modifications?

Every time I try and call them to get things taken care of I get a
recorded message and hung up on.

I fixed this by transferring my Network Solutions domains to OpenSRS
and then doing the changes.

Robbie

--
Robbie Honerkamp
Comtrends, Inc.:  Global Internet Solutions