nanog mailing list archives

Filtering.. [Re: your mail]

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () virgin relcom eu net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:22:56 +0400 (MSD)

Ok, ok. A short list:

 (Country)-Provider Filter-Type Filter-Source
  (USA) UUNET       prefix      manual
  (USA) MCI         prefix      RA+RIPE+MCI DB
  (USA) Sprint ??
  (EU)  EUnet       AS          manual (old info)
  (EU)  TELIA       AS          manual
  (RU)  RELCOM      prefix(+AS) RIPE+internal DB
  (RU)  Sprint ??
  (RU)  Rostelecom  prefix+AS   RIPE
  (RU)  DEMOS       AS          RIPE

may be, someone can fill in such list with more up-to-date info?
Additional fields should be

- if local communities can be used for the LOCAL_PREF control
- which routes are preffered (customers, peering, upstream if any)