nanog mailing list archives

Re: RADIUS servers.

From: woods () most weird com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Thursday, October 14, 1999 at 14:29:29 (-0400), jeanlou.dupont () na marconicomms com wrote: ]
Subject: RADIUS servers.

I am looking for the most commonly used RADIUS servers out there.
Anyone cares to help me?

My guess would be that the most commonly used RADIUS servers are all
derived from the original Livingston implementation (even of the
so-called "proprietary" versions).

The one I've settled on using everywhere is a derivative by Cistron:

        http://miquels.www.cistron.nl/radius/

It seems this will eventually transform itself into FreeRADIUS:

        http://www.freeradius.org/

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods () acm org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods () planix com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods () weird com>