nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equal time among gamers?

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () virgin relcom eu net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:48:10 +0300 (MSK)

It's don't a joke, the whole idea was realized a few times in the past. I myself
saw an operators playing games at some ansient computers; if this game slowed
down or if it was faded by the operating system, it means operators MUST do
something; while they had nothing to do, they could play (and the game itself
tested the system because it was one of the running tasks). If I remember
right, it was oin the SYBER mainfraim.

-:)
Alex R.