nanog mailing list archives

How does Murphy know, need mail access east and west coast

From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 20:31:35 -0800

How does Murphy know when to strike.

Argh, I went almost 15 years without losing a single mail message.  Less than
two months of using a "modern" mailer and they're all gone.  I want my VAX/VMS
back.

Everyone who sent me mail about needing a reporting channel for the Y2K
rollover on New Year's, could you please send me another message.  I had
not copied the names down before my mailbox disappeared.

Thanks.

Yes, I was thinking about a backup.  I sent this message early this morning,
before I lost all my mail.