nanog mailing list archives

Re: Major asia pacific public exchange points

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:55:00 -0800 (PST)

The only layer 2 exchange points in Korea are KINX and L2IX. KINX was
formed by an assiciation of smaller ISPs, led by PSINet.

-jem

     John Milburn             jem () xpat com, jem () bora net
     Managing Director      Internet Technology Division
     Cell +82 19-220-7035            Tel +82 22-220-7035
     Dacom Corporation, Seoul, Korea Fax +82 22-220-7429

bmanning () vacation karoshi com writes:

So give me URLs. How can I tell a balanced story when I don't even
know they exist!

--bill