nanog mailing list archives

Re: whois changes

From: John Fraizer <John.Fraizer () EnterZone Net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:22:45 -0400

You agree that you will not reproduce, sell, transfer, or
modify any of the data presented in response to your search request, or
use of any such data for commercial purpose, without the prior
express written permission of Network Solutions.

No I don't.  To quote Andrew Dice Clay, "NSI can..." Well, you know.  I
refuse to be bound by rules and regulations that NSI them selfs arbitrarily
ignore.  How many others have received both email and snailmail from NSI,
addressed to a name you use ONLY for domain registrations, offering you
some commercial service of NSI?

It is time to start calculating how much money is being lost as a direct
result of their making arbitrary changes to the system without any
notification to the public.  I believe it would make for a very nice class
action suit.

------------
John Fraizer
mailto:john.fraizer () EnterZone Net