nanog mailing list archives

Re: Need RWhois help.

From: Dean Robb <pceasy () norfolk infi net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:59:54 -0500

At 17:39 3/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
Greetings,

We're trying to get a RWhois server online, and are pretty well at a
dead-end.

I've searched high and low, but can't find any FAQ's on RWhois servers.
Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

We've found the RWhois mailing lists, and have subscribed to those, but if
there are any other resources out there I'd like to know about them.

NSI is *supposed* to be spearheading the RWhoIs effort, they *should* be
helpful.

"Small minds can only contemplate small ideas".....Unknown

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repair, upgrades and consultations
Read my game reviews/columns in SimOps on WWW.TheGamers.Net