nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internic

From: stephen () sprunk org (Stephen Sprunk)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:19:10 -0600 (EST)

Sez Nathan Stratton <nathan () robotics net>:
I also have been trying to change nameserver IP address for a little
over a month. When I call them up, they keep giving me this we are
very busy story. Then they ask me to wait a week and send them email
if it is not done.

Last time I did a server change, it was sent in on Friday, confirmed
on Sunday, and effective Monday.

Maybe NSI just slows down/loses registrations for people they don't
like?

--
Stephen Sprunk, K5SSS    "Oops."             Email: stephen () sprunk org
CCIE #3723                 -Albert Einstein  ICBM:  33.00151N 96.82326W