nanog mailing list archives

Re: Secondary DNS for Paraguay's TLD?

From: Simon Leinen <simon () limmat switch ch>
Date: 07 Mar 1999 22:25:34 +0100

ns.ripe.net [193.0.0.193] and merapi.switch.ch [130.59.211.10] act as
authoritative (secondary) name servers for PY and its direct generic
subdomains {com,edu,gov,org,net,org}.py.  I'm not sure whether these
have been requested to be added to the delegation yet.  Anyway, these
things seem to take a long time at InterNIC right now - we have
delegation changes pending ourselves for the CH and LI ccTLDs for
about three weeks.

"md" == Michael Dillon <michael () memra com> writes:
It appears that a network problem of some sort has knocked Paraguay's top
level domain off the air. Not surprising when you look at the output for:

whois py-dom

and see this:

   NS.CNC.UNA.PY                200.10.228.132
   SCE.CNC.UNA.PY               200.10.228.133

If anyone on this list is prepared to make a serious offer of secondary
DNS for this country, then please email the admin contact
gbellas () UCA EDU PY and the technical contact hmereles () CNC UNA PY.
Of course, neither address will work until they get back on the air...

--
Simon Leinen                                   simon () babar switch ch
SWITCH                             http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

            Who is General Failure & why's he reading my disk?