nanog mailing list archives

Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:06:35 -0700

On 07/04/99, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:

<plonk>

        You know, it pisses me off to no end that it's not currently
        possible to disagree with how ICANN is trying to run things
        without being lumped in with the kooks.  If anybody has any
        suggestions for a change in tactics, please let me know.

        And again, if you'd like to see what I /do/ have reasons for
        these views other than unreasoning paranoia, please contact
        me off-list.

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |     "It's hard to keep your head above water                         |
  |              when you're up to your ass in alligators."              |
  |                          --Crow T. Robot, MST3K "Swamp Diamonds"     |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----