nanog mailing list archives

Re: Incompetance abounds at the InterNIC

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 12:29:12 -0500

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 11:02:49PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:

Just what does our $35/yr per domain go towards?  I would venture to guess
that drive space costs a whole shit load less that all the damned InterNIC
commercials I've been seeing on T.V.!

Does anyone know just who we need to bitch very loudly to?

I don't know who the president of NetSol is right now... remember seeing
an article about a changeover but don't remember who the new guy is.

Complain to Chuck Gomes (cgomes () internic net).

If you're feeling... what was the word someone else used, "masochistic..."
also complain to David Holtzman (dholtzman () internic net) so that he can
yell at you and tell you you're full of shit.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Proud resident of Cleveland Heights, Ohio, the coolest place on earth.
http://www.ClevelandHeights.com