nanog mailing list archives

Re: SF Bay Area LEC discussion list?

From: Jim Browne <jbrowne () jbrowne com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:41:33 -0800

At 10:38 -0800 1/22/99, Jim Browne wrote:
If you are interested drop me a line.  If sufficient interest arises, I'll
make it a full-blown list.

Said list has been created.  If you care to join, send email to
majordomo () lists alink net and put the following in the message body:

SUBSCRIBE sf-telco myemailaddress () mydomain xx

Replace "myemailaddress () mydomain xx" with the email address at which you
would like to receive list messages.

Jim Browne                                                jbrowne () jbrowne com
    "I wish journalism would return to its glory days, when principled
  incorruptible men like William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer were in
       charge."- Vanessa Jackson, Piano Teacher, www.theonion.com