nanog mailing list archives

Re: Hi, I'm from Cable and Wireless and I'm here to help...

From: "Howard C. Berkowitz" <hcb () clark net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:37:52 -0400

At 3:15 PM -0400 9/16/98, Adam Rothschild wrote:
I've heard this nasty rumour that the (physical) location of your West
Orange, NJ POP is a well kept secret.  Dude, tell me it ain't true!  Why
not debunk this by providing me with an address?

Also, what's the highly combustable tank at 426 Eagle Rock Ave. in West
Orange for?  Those things are dangerous, ya know! :)

Small world department...I grew up at 546 Eagle Rock Ave. Haven't been back
in 30 years or so, but there was a big green municipal water tank nearby.